Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Don't willing to take a shower, take care of hairs, teeths, don't shaving at all, etc

* Lack at dressing well

* Said to the seller in the mobil-element that she is stupid by saying that I would rather buy a camera for that price than buying a web-cam. Already saw this mistake when K7 said "sorry, but paying for tea $1 is too big cost"
** "Don't do" radical way to avoid this mistake:  Never say to consultant the reason why you don't like suggested product, it is understandable without words - just say "Thanks, no"
* Don't recognizing that I am complaining about my eyes and other different health things which can be not interesting for people around me (Adela said me about it)
* Giving the headsets not in hands, but putting them on the head of Adela (she didn't liked it)
* Lack of the disciplines
** "Don't do" radical way to avoid this mistake:  Be ready to sacrifice yourself for this deal
* Short fear, disappointments
** "Don't do" radical way to avoid this mistake: Never go outdoors later than 9 p.m. - walking at nights has really big negative emotional impact.
* Lack at following gospel principles
** Just follow it
* Becoming greed, not patient & not friendly to people
* Spending too much money. Having too much desires. Wishful thinking. Having no patience in staying calm with pleasures.
** "Don't do" radical way to avoid this mistake:  Be ready to sacrifice yourself for this deal
* Criticizing Adela
** "Don't do" radical way to avoid this mistake:  Be ready to sacrifice your wish of getting pleasure of criticizing somebody.
* Not being careful with talks on the phone (I could make call to mom in the hidden way)
* Feeling fear for our money which can be spent and for our lacking to getting to United States
* Forgetting some important actions to do which are urgent - like visiting the clinics (health), checking the mailbox for letters from U.S. and other tasks
* Lack at having a business (even not trying)
* Working on the computer when I have to go to bed (exchanging the discipline for ideas)
** "Don't do" radical way to avoid this mistake: The thoughts which I think really important right now (this is actually the thoughts which keep me doing this insane things) - if they are really important you will return to them tomorrow, so be easy at sacrificing ideas, because at the most times they aren't really valuable.
** Always wake up at the same early time, even if it is hard to do. Don't sleep throughout the day.

* Saying too often: "I don't care" when Adela or somebody else criticizes me.
* Don't earning and not saving money. Having no idea of how I am going to become rich anymore, because I am stuck in the ways of searching of how to earn $2,000. HOW I CAN EARN SUFFICIENT MONEY? Sometimes I even don't will to work
* Allowing the depression to win my excitement.
* Allowing myself to become angry and disrespectful
* Lack at eating - I eat too much, I eat unhealthy food, I spend VERY much money for HARMFUL food
* Living dirty, not organized, having no permanent necessary actions, not keeping home clean - all of this useful skills are exchanged for endless ideas, computer etc. No conservative thinking at all




Ideas to fix:
* Find out universal principles which can help me to fight with most of my failures - it could be great key which could keep my life managed. On universal key which keeps me out of this mistakes can make me perfect.
* There's always some main source of faults - if you will close this leak - most of my mistakes will disappear. Find the book which shows the way of getting rid of the most vulnerabilities of human brain which causes this faults. Again - this is all about being universal

No comments:

Post a Comment